Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brendan's Baby Shower

Yesterday we went to Brendan's baby shower.  It was phenominal!  We have some pretty amazing friends that arranged this beautiful gathering.  It was held at Kim's house and was SO well organized.  They had every detail planned out beautifully, including activities for Teah to do to keep her occupied and not jealous.  Kim's house has a perfect hallway "made" for bowling, so Teah, Will, and Kendra bowled quite a bit and loved it!  Kim is so brave for letting three children "have at it".  LOL 


 Muriel made the wonderful cupcakes.  I took pictures, but they don't do them justice.  They were FANTASTIC!  I wish my cupcakes were half as moist as hers!  There were even cheesecake cupcakes (Rick's favorite). 



After getting home, I wanted to take a picture of all of the presents together, so that someday I can show Brendan how much people cared.  (I also love to look back at pics, so it's as much for me....) 



One last picture....the pretty balloons and flowers from the shower.  :)  Again, thanks to everyone!  It was such a special day for "The Meyer 4"  (This is now what I have started to refer to our family as....hehehe)


1 comment:

  1. I love how you made a display to take a picture of the gifts - very cute! I'm thinking we need to get cupcake-making lessons from Muriel. Mine never turn out as well as hers either!

    ReplyDelete