Monday, February 7, 2011

I guess it's time...

     So, I have decided it's time that I enter into the world of blogging.  I have been watching a few of my friends' blogs over the past few months and have been inspired.  I LOVE being able to view their blogs simply for the sake of knowing what's happening in their lives.  I also LOVE the pictures! What better way to "journal" for my kids.  This will be a great way to force myself into taking LOTS of pictures of them AND getting them uploaded so everybody else can see them.



     Teah just turned 4 last month and Brendan is now 6 weeks old.  I will have to return back to work next week and am very sad to leave my little guy.  I have enjoyed my time with both of my kiddos SO much.  I am glad that summer is only a few months away and I will be able to spend all of my days with them again. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love blogs! Cute kids, I better their sitter loves them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I do love sharing pictures with friends!

    ReplyDelete